You never forget your first book



I'm now working on my eighth novel and though I love all of my books, I still miss my first series. Maybe its because that's where my writing career began or perhaps its due to the fact that so much went into their publication. Being the more risque' of my books meant that they received a lot of mixed reviews but even the bad ones admitted that they wanted to read the rest of it which is still good in my opinion. If I'm reading a book and I don't like it, I won't finish it. The Twisted Bloodlines series is my baby and I've defended it on many occasions because they are in fact fiction, and the characters are animals meaning the norm is literally thrown out of the window.
Of course Forever Dark and the Descendants Of The Curse are just as good and I'm equally proud of them, but just like your first love, Twisted Bloodlines will always hold a special place in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forever Dark

The Beasts Unveiled